Home Weatherization for Income-Qualified Customers
The Home Weatherization for Income-Qualified Customers program is designed to make it easier for low- to moderate-income customers to upgrade their home to a more energy-efficient one.
Rockland Electric Company's contractor will perform an energy assessment of your home and install basic energy-saving products, such as LED light bulbs. You may even qualify for upgrades valued up to $7,500 at no cost to you, including:
- A programmable smart thermostat
- Insulation upgrades in walls, ceilings, and attics
- Air sealing of windows and doors
- Ductwork sealing
- Heating and cooling equipment tune-ups
- And more
Your energy advisor will work with you to plan these upgrades (which are determined on a home-specific basis) for future visits, and one or more of our participating contractors will contact you for scheduling.
- You are a Rockland Electric Company residential electric customer who is responsible for the Rockland Electric Company bill.
- You have an annual household income that is within the income ranges listed in the chart below. (If you do not meet this requirement, you may be interested in our Comfort Partners, Quick Home Energy Check-up, and/or Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® programs.)
- Finally, you have permission to make energy-saving upgrades at your residence. Renters may need to have their landlords’ approval to participate.
Household Income Levels
Number of People in Your Home
|Annual Minimum Household Income||Annual Maximum Household Income||Monthly Minimum Household Income||
Monthly Maximum Household Income
Contact 1-800-430-9505 or RECOEERebates@icf.com.
Was this information helpful?