Skip to Main Content
ajax loader animation
ajax loader animation

Construction Permitting

To construct the Project, O&R will need all the necessary permits/approvals:

Federal Permits:
  • U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
  • Notification to New York State Thruway Authority
State Permits/Approvals:
  • New York State Public Service Commission under Article VII of the Public Service Law, the Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need.
  • Environmental Management & Construction Plan (EM&CP)
  • New York State Department of Transportation – Utility Work Permit
Municipality Permits:
  • Local approval from the Rail Road Crossing
  • Consultation with Town of Clarkstown and the municipalities along the route
Back to top