Take advantage of O&R's interior and exterior Instant Lighting Incentive Program (ILIP) to:
- maximize your savings on more efficient lighting,
- lower your energy costs, and
- improve the bottom line.
For business customers, all you have to do is purchase qualifying ENERGY STAR® and DesignLights Consortium LEDs from one of our participating distributors. Products are discounted instantly, with no additional rebate forms or applications to fill out.
See a list of financial incentives available for your business.
Why Choose LEDs?
LEDs improve light quality at work and at home while using far less energy. Plus, energy-efficient lighting:
- reduces energy costs,
- lowers maintenance time and costs,
- lasts more than 50 times that of traditional bulbs, and
- improves productivity and mood
Popular Energy-Efficient Lighting Solutions
- LED High-Bay Fixtures and/or Retrofit Kit
- LED Replacement Lamps (Tubes)
- ENERGY STAR® Hard-Wired CFL Fixture: Outdoor Omni- or Uni-Directional Wall/Ceiling/Ground/Pole Mount, Recessed Downlights - Including Retrofit Modules
- ENERGY STAR® Integral LED Fixture: Outdoor Recessed Downlight and Retrofit Module
- LED Outdoor Flood Light Fixtures
- LED Parking Garage and Canopy Fixtures and Retrofit Kits
- LED Pole/Arm-Mounted Parking and Roadway Fixtures and Retrofit Kits
- LED Wall-Mount Fixtures and Retrofit Kits
|LED Tubes||Up to $8|
|Lamps||Up to $10|
|Troffers||Up to $25|
|Downlight||Up to $15|
|Exterior||Up to $120|
|Interior High-Intensity Discharge||Up to $150|
|Reflector Lamps||Up to $18|
Color and AppearanceLEDs are available in a wide range of colors to suit any space or task. Light color is measured on the Kelvin (K) scale — a lower K means warmer light, while a higher K means cooler light.
Two-Step Savings with Instant Lighting Incentives
- Simply contact a participating distributor to take advantage of O&R's Instant Lighting Incentive Program.
- Choose energy-efficient LED lighting for your business and save instantly at checkout – no paper application required!
|Interested in becoming an O&R participating distributor? Contact us for more details.|