Coronavirus - Customer Information and Safety Guidelines
You will continue to have safe, reliable power. That’s as important now as it has ever been.
We’re continuously monitoring guidelines from our local and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We’re taking every precaution possible to keep our workforce and customers safe.Here’s what else you need to know:
- We’ve temporarily suspended service shutoffs involving customers having payment difficulties.
- Most customers can arrange for payment extensions and agreements online through My Account.
- It’s easier and faster to go online to take care of business than to contact our call center since wait times may be longer than usual.
- Our walk-in centers remain open, but we encourage you to do business online.
- If you have an appointment with us, please let us know if you or anyone on your premise is quarantined by calling 1-877-434-4100.