How to Become a Gas Supply Company for Orange & Rockland
In New York
Those applying for Service Classification No. 13 should refer to the Gas Sales and Transportation Operating Procedures (GTOP) (PDF) for instructions. Companies applying for Service Classification No. 11 Transportation Receipt Service must:
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements of the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Submit a Qualified Marketer Service Application form—found under the forms section of the Gas Sales and Transportation Operating Procedures (GTOP) (PDF) —and a copy of the PSC certification letter
- Submit the Capacity Release Agreement:
Serving Orange & Rockland service territory only (PDF)
Serving Orange & Rockland and Con Edison service territories (PDF)
- Upon implementation of EDI transactions at O&R, all energy service companies/marketers participating in our service territory must be EDI Phase III-certified. In order to be Phase III-certified, you must complete Connectivity Testing and Transaction Set testing with O&R and submit a Statement of Readiness (PDF)
- Complete the Consolidated Billing and Assignment Agreement (PDF) and the Affidavit for Consolidated Billing Service (PDF) if you intend to issue separate invoices
Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.
Retail Access Department
One Blue Hill Plaza
Pearl River, NY 10965
Was this information helpful?