No More WaitingRemote meter reading means no more waiting for a meter reader, and no more estimated bills.
Control CostsManage your costs with online access to detailed daily usage information. Set up high-bill alerts and get tips on how to avoid them.
Connect to SolarSmart meters will make it easier to integrate solar energy with the grid.
Faster RestorationSmart meters will help us restore power faster if there’s an outage.
Easier ActivationRemote activation means easier service transfer or activation.
Greener ChoicesUse information from your smart meter to make wiser energy decisions that help the environment.
Start Using Your Smart Meter
About two weeks after your meter is installed, you’ll get access to tools on My Account that track your energy use and identify opportunities to save.
Under the Billing & Usage tab, you’ll find:
- Billing - View and compare monthly bills. Seeing a year at a glance shows how usage varies across seasons.
- Usage - Find multiple ways to track how you consume energy, including:
- 12-month snapshot
- Current billing cycle
- Daily view
- Real Time Usage - See your energy use in 15-minute increments for a detailed picture of what times of day you use the most energy.
- Comparisons & Analysis - See how your usage compares to similar homes. You can also receive customized energy savings tips and program recommendations by clicking on the Home Energy Breakdown tab and answering a few questions.
- Green Button - Download and safely share your energy usage data with contractors and other third parties to help you optimize energy use and improve efficiency.
Open Compare Charges to view:
- Cost & Usage Trends:
- Green Button - Download and safely share your energy usage data with contractors and other third parties to optimize how your business, facility, or multifamily building uses energy.