Customer Service

Service Requests

Service Requests
A young couple carrying a box

Are You Moving?

If you are a current customer and need to transfer service to another address in our service area — or stop service altogether — use one of our online forms. Or contact Customer Assistance.

stop service

Lights Out?

To report a malfunctioning streetlight or a dusk-to-dawn area light, use our online form.

Tree Interference

Concerned about a tree limb on or near our power lines? Let us know about it and we'll investigate.

tree trimming