Past Grant Recipients
Here are the CIC community grants listed by organization and amount
- Historical Society of Rockland County. $600 to sponsor the Annual Rockland County High School History Conference.
- Holocaust Museum & Study Center. $1,500 to support of the Becoming An Ally Teaching Program.
- Helping Hands Interfaith Coalition. $4,000 to sponsor the Safe Haven Program.
- Project Linus – OC, NY and Pike Cty. $1,500 to sponsor Children's Blankets in the Community.
- ArtsRock Rockland, Inc. $2,500 to sponsor Proformances.
- Stony Point Seals. $3,000 to sponosor Polar Plunge.
- Science, Inventions & Tech Comm. $1,500 to sponsor the SIT Fair.
- Pascack Valley Regional Robotic Team. $1,500 to support the 2014 Robotics Season.
- Ramapo College Foundation. $500 to support the 2014 Summer Concert Series.
- Rockland Center for the Arts. $500 to sponsor the Art Worlds After School Program.
- Grey Towers Heritage Association. $1,000 to sponsor the Conservation Education and Community Connections.
- JCC of Rockland. $2,500 to sponsor the Jewish Film Festival.
- Country Ark Farm. $3,500 to support their Summer Day Camp.
- Rockland Omega Community Develpment. $1,000 to support 2014 Scholarship Program.
- Rivertown Film Society. $2,500 to support 22 film exhibition programs over 12 months.
- North Rockland Rowing Club, Inc. $500 to support the 13th Annual National Learn to Row.
- Edward Hopper Landmark Preservation. $750 to sponsor Music in the garden jazz seriers.
- Help from People to People. $5,000 to support Back to School with Dignity.
- Heroes & Cool Kids. $1,500 to sponsor their Youth Leadership Development program.
- Mustard Seed Migrant Ministry. $3,000 for program expenses – Food Tran. General Program.
- Community 2000 (Warwick Summer Fest.) $1,000 to sponsor Warwick Summer Arts Festival.
- Minisink Chapter, Nat. Soc. Daug of AR. $1,600 to upgrade the Old Stone Schoolhouse, Goshen, NY.
- Wreaths Across America. $2,000 to sponsor wreaths for West Point.
- Orange County Land Trust. $2,700 for Educational Kiosk for Nature Preserve.
- Mahwah Museum Society, Inc. $650 to sponsor their ongoing lecture series.
- Neversink Valley Area Museum. $2,500 for visual learners along sections of the Delaware & Hudson Canal.
- Jewish Federation of Rockland Cty. $500 to sponsor 2nd Annual Touch a Truck.
- The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation. $900 to sponsor Take Steps Walk for Crohn's.
- The Jewish Federation of Orange Cty. $1,250 to support Jewish-Israeli Film Festival.
- Piermont Straus Foundation. $1,500 to sponsor Art in the Park Festival.
- Advocating for Change, Inc. $1,000 to purchase books, gas and supplies.
- Project Literacy of Greater Bergen Cty. $1,000 to support One-to-One Tutoring program.
- Delaware Highlands Conservancy. $5,000 to support Eagle Monitoring and Education.
- New York/New Jersey Trail Conf. $1,500 to support Invasives Strike Force.
- Husdon Highland Nature Museum. $3,800 to support Marvelous Moths.
- Rockland Negro Scholarship Fund. $3,000 for Scholarship Fund for RC African-American Students.
- Friends of the Nanuet Public Library. $1,250 to enhance the reading skills of kindergartners and the 5-7th grade mentors.